Sunday, 27 September 2015

Beyonce and Jay Z are back to business as they return from sun-drenched break with Blue Ivy

Rapper Jay cradled his little girl as the family were pictured leaving the Global Citizen Fest in New York



Beyonce and Jay Z have been holidaying for what feels like a lifetime.
But the power pair were back to business this weekend as Queen Bey hit the stage at the Global Citizen Fest in New York.
The Flawless singer ditched her hubby as she performed a special rendition of their hit Drunk in Love with flame-haired crooner Ed Sheeran.
Rapper Jay was on hand to support her from the sidelines and was pictured carrying their sleepy daughter Blue Ivy away from the concert.


With hit coat on and his hood up, doting dad Jay looked ready to return his three-year-old girl to her own bed as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Beyonce followed close behind and was all smiles as she left Central Park in a pair of figure-hugging jeans and a T-shirt reading 'Global Citizen Festival' following her performance.

Her hair was worn in loose waves and she looked refreshed and relaxed after a few weeks jetting across Europe and soaking up the sun.
Now they’re back to reality (in the loosest sense), the Bootylicious singer has wasted no time in opening up her holiday album for her fans .

Sharing a stream of aww-inducing snaps from their break the cute family look picture perfect.
In one picture Beyonce, 34, has a big grin on face as she chills out while swimming with Blue.
Blue looked pooped in another picture with her daddy Jay, 45.
The rapper is seen cradling the little one's head onto his shoulder as he whispers something into her ear.




Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Man 'ripped out girlfriend's intestines with his bare hands after she screamed out ex's name during sex'

Fidel Lopez said he flew into a drunken rage after she cried out the other man's name during rough sex, according to a police report 

 

A man charged with murdering his girlfriend admitted to disemboweling her with his bare hands after she twice cried out her ex-husband's name during sex, police said.
According to a police report self-confessed "monster" Fidel Lopez said he flew into a drunken rage after she cried out the other man's name during rough sex inside of their Sunrise apartment's wardrobe in Florida.
Investigators say the 24-year-old admitted to shattering a sliding glass door, punching holes into a wall and ripping a closet door off its hinges.
He then returned to 31-year-old Maria Nemeth, who was lying unconscious on the floor, and proceeded to mutilate her with various objects before using his arms to disembowel her.
Before calling 911 just after 3.30am on Sunday, Lopez said he carried her body to the bathroom and splashed water on her face in an attempt to revive her.


He then washed his hands, had a cigarette break outside and called cops to say his lover was not breathing.
Paramedics arrived at the scene to find Lopez sobbing over the woman's naked body lying in a pool of blood, according to the police report.
Ms Nemeth was pronounced dead at the scene less than 30 minutes after Lopez’s initial call to police.
In a police interview, Lopez said he and Ms Nemeth had been drinking tequila in their apartment and at some point began to have sex.
He told investigators the woman had asked him to insert a beer bottle inside her.
Lopez said Ms Nemeth then went into the bathroom to vomit and he later found her having trouble breathing and he called 911.
But later Lopez reportedly changed his story and revealed that he became enraged when Ms Nemeth called out her ex-husband's name during sex.
He then attacked her, inserting foreign objects inside her and carrying out an horrific attack.
Lopez was arrested on a first-degree murder charge on Sunday afternoon and is being held in jail.

Kylie Jenner is almost unrecognisable as she makes rare make-up free outing

The star opted for a laid back look as she was spotted at a car dealership in LA

 

The star had ditched the slap and looked better than ever
Keeping Up With The Kardashians beauty Kylie Jenner made a rare outing minus her make-up on Monday - and looked better than ever.
The star ditched her usual long hair extensions, golden glow and thick slap as she made a trip to a car dealership in Calabasas, Los Angeles.
Instead, Kylie looked totally natural with her short dark hair tied back into a messy ponytail.
We’re used to seeing the 18-year-old in tight work out gear, thigh-skimming skirts and plunging tops, but the 18-year-old swapped her usual super-glamorous wardrobe for a laid back look.

Rocking jeans, a white Glastonbury T-shirt with her brother-in-law's name listed on the back and white Adidas trainers, Kylie looked cool and casual as she carried dog Norman in her arms.
The reality babe was joined by her other half rapper Tyga who failed to raise a smile as he made his way through the car lot with his girlfriend.



Her fresh-faced outing comes as she took to her website to deny she’s had any plastic surgery - for the third time.
The reality star, who has been at the centre of surgery speculation for months, said she's just "filled out" as she's got older.
However, she didn't rule out going under the knife in the future.

Writing on her website, she shared: "I'm not against plastic surgery. Full disclosure: I've only been under once before, when I went to the dentist and I didn't react well; it really scared me. I threw up and I was so nauseous the next day.
"But as of now, I only have lip fillers. Like I've said before, it has always been a huge insecurity of mine and I wanted to make a change."
She added: "But no, people - I haven't gotten breast implants! Everyone is obsessed with that. Truth is, as I've gotten older, I've gained 15 pounds and my body has changed. I've definitely filled out...
"I swear there are things you can do to work on problem areas without having to think about plastic surgery. Contouring has changed my life!
"If, down the line, I get to a point where I'm really uncomfortable with something on my body, I'm not against changing it."


Sam Smith reveals James Bond theme teaser for Spectre track Writing's On The Wall


Sam Smith is getting into the stealthy spirit of the James Bond series by sneakily unveiling a snippet of his 007 theme.
The singer will premiere Spectre song Writing's On The Wall on Friday with an iTunes pre-order link suggesting it will be released next week.
However, he has given fans a preview of his Bond theme on Twitter - and it's already sounding epic.

With an intro brilliantly recalling Dame Shirley Bassey's Goldfinger - which was recently voted the best 007 song ever - Sam will be hoping his track can become just as iconic.
We're yet to hear his vocals, but based on the instrumental introduction alone, it should be something special.
The Stay With me star has almost been living the life of a secret agent recently, having to keep the news he would be recording the Spectre theme under wraps for a full year.

Daniel Craig stars as James Bond in the action film "Spectre"

He was long linked to the next 007 installment, but only confirmed earlier this month that he had penned the signature track.
Appearing at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards in London on Tuesday night, the singer said it had been pretty difficult to keep the news underwraps.
He told Mirror Celeb: "I've been keeping it a secret for a year.
"I just lied, I don't think I lied very well."

Thursday, 17 September 2015

North West is emotional and tired after long day at dad Kanye West's NYFW show

The toddler was a little overwhelmed by the end of the day - who can blame her?


It’s a tough life being the toddler of the world’s most famous couple.
And North West – who is usually on her best behaviour – seemed to have had enough by the end of yesterday.
The two-year-old was seen having a paddy as mum Kim Kardashian carried her back to the hotel after she sat front row at her dad Kanye’s fashion show. We’d be emotional and tired after watching that too.

Nori had been in good spirits earlier in the day as she sat with her mum and Anna Wintour – as you do.
She was even dancing during the finale, as she waved her arms in the air as she danced with her mum.
Kanye debuted Yeezy Season 2 with the secret show on Wednesday, with a star-studded FROW.
North looked exhausted as she left the fashion show
With support from Kim’s sisters – Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall and especially Kylie – who walked for a second show for her brother-in-law – Kanye showcased the new collection in front of the likes of Anna Wintour, Drake, Lorde, Jaden Smith and Common.
Most of the show actually took place in silence, according to Entertainment Weekly, until Kanye debuted more music at the finale.


Pregnant Kim, who is expecting a baby boy later this year, was spotted heading to the fashion show in a nude low-cut tank top and leggings, which she teamed with a pair of killer heels.
She dressed North in matching hues for the occasion, to match rapper Kanye – who hit the stage at the end of his presentation.
He loves being the centre of attention so we were surprised to hear Kanye West has banned models at his New York fashion week show today talking about him.
The diva designer , 38, slapped non-disclosure forms on the models, who face a £6.5million fine if busted discussing him, wife Kim, 34, or any of the Kardashian clan.

Our source says: “Kanye’s hacked off some really high-profile models by asking them to sign the agreement, particularly because it stated that he could sue them for up to $10million if they spoke out about him.
“It’s a ridiculous amount and some models flat out refused.
“He’s not considered a great talent – everyone knows his show is just a media frenzy, so some girls would rather not be associated with him.
“The document is ridiculous and totally over the top – but that’s just Kanye.”